Well actually it looks like my brother's house is sold---under contract!!!! Soooooo the option to buy his house is no longer!!!! We decided to keep ours up for three more months and see if we get a buyer---very doubtful. Then the list of to do's around here---like adding a three car garage will get under way! Bryan was out measuring yesterday for the addition! But we figure it is NOW or NEVER to move. Since we have already gone through the hassle might as well give it another three months. We shall see.......
Saturday, January 31, 2009
House is SOLD!
Well actually it looks like my brother's house is sold---under contract!!!! Soooooo the option to buy his house is no longer!!!! We decided to keep ours up for three more months and see if we get a buyer---very doubtful. Then the list of to do's around here---like adding a three car garage will get under way! Bryan was out measuring yesterday for the addition! But we figure it is NOW or NEVER to move. Since we have already gone through the hassle might as well give it another three months. We shall see.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are such a brat! My heart jumped when I saw the headline!
OH gosh I thought you sold it to. Well I know it usually could take up to a year to sale a home and especially right now there are so many for sale. GOOD LUCK!!
WHAT!!!! you assured me this was only an attempt to help out your brother..... obviously you aren't supposed to go anywhere! Actually, I would be really happy for you, but selfishly want you around until we go somewhere... then you can move :)
Ok, seriously...you need to email me. I'm out of the loop.
Hey Denise what is your email!?
Post a Comment