Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sledding Anyone!????



The kids have been BEGGING all vacation for Bryan to take them sledding. He had successfully dodged the bullet until today. It snowed A LOT last night so we didn't have the excuse of not enough snow. I promised him a cake if he would endure 30min. of sledding FUN! I had to laugh at Hailey. She informed us early on that she was NOT going sledding but staying home with mommy instead. Bryan then used the threat of taking her sledding if she didn't do her chores! ONLY Hailey would NOT want to go sledding! Such a silly girl! Well actually I didn't want to go either!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

It may be fun, but I hate the running noses, the hands and face being cold is not my kind of fun. You have to bundle up so good to stay warm that you can hardly move. You and Hailey are smart! Ha!