Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pretty in Pink!!!









These cute hats are all the rage here in Utah! I just had to take it to the next level by buying matching coats and matching skirts too! I had WAY too much fun with these cute outfits! I'm glad I'm still able to find matchy matchy outfits that can include Sarah! The older she gets the harder it is! They had a fun time posing and looking "darling" that this will be a fond memory of my three girls! SOOOO CUTE! You can get the hats at Quilted Bear- there are two booths that have them and I got the coats at KMART of all places!

5 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

BEAUTIFUL kiddos! Sara and Paige look SO much alike!

Tara

elizabeth scott said...

I thought those hats were so cute on Sunday! I meant to call you last night to tell you.PS I know it is time to change my comment picture!

Tiffany Robinson said...

Sarah told I had to check out the new post today. She was so excited to tell me all about it on the way home from school. I love the pink hats and coats. Where did you find them.... I want one to. You know I love the whole twinner thing. Would you hate me if I copied you and bought them to. ABSOLUTLY ADORABLE I WANT ONE!!!

natalie a said...

it's sooo cute but also very scary!!! I don't get exposed to that much pink - I had to avert my eyes!

The Bargo Bunch said...

Becca loves her new coat and cap! I will get pics of her when she wears it on Sunday! Thank you so much for thinking of her! Love you :)