Thankfully Janauary 5th is almost here! What are these teachers thinking taking two weeks off!???? Wouldn't ONE week have been sufficient! I have been paiently crossing off/counting down the days of our glorious Christmas Vacation!!! Actually I was doing really well as the entertainer until I hit the wall yesterday. I was TIRED of having to constantly entertain the little stinkers! I could't take anymore of McDonalds, Movies, Shopping, Fighting, Tattling, Screaming, Crying, Begging, Messes, Messes, and more Messes. So yesterday when I woke to the screeching and fighting I said enough is enough! Mean mommy cancelled the movie and McDonalds plans and grounded all of them! Yes this is harder on me- being stuck at the house with them sitting ALL day with nothing to do BUT I think I got my point across! I will be smiling from ear to ear on MONDAY! Hurrrrray!!!!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Bring on BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!
Thankfully Janauary 5th is almost here! What are these teachers thinking taking two weeks off!???? Wouldn't ONE week have been sufficient! I have been paiently crossing off/counting down the days of our glorious Christmas Vacation!!! Actually I was doing really well as the entertainer until I hit the wall yesterday. I was TIRED of having to constantly entertain the little stinkers! I could't take anymore of McDonalds, Movies, Shopping, Fighting, Tattling, Screaming, Crying, Begging, Messes, Messes, and more Messes. So yesterday when I woke to the screeching and fighting I said enough is enough! Mean mommy cancelled the movie and McDonalds plans and grounded all of them! Yes this is harder on me- being stuck at the house with them sitting ALL day with nothing to do BUT I think I got my point across! I will be smiling from ear to ear on MONDAY! Hurrrrray!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I heard that a lot of mom has a melt down during kids's vacation time... Monday is almost there, friend!!!!!
I do admit I am looking forward to an actuall rountine again. We did like our lazy days though.
Post a Comment