We got quite the storm the other night! When I woke up and saw the pretty trees I couldn't help be amazed! It is so pretty but also SO cold! But that doesn't occur to the kids! I caught Hailey and Paige running out to play with NO COATS on! Paige also was running outside barefoot the other day! HELLO it's not summer! It is not only me trying to EMBRACE winter!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Snow, Snow, and MORE Snow!
We got quite the storm the other night! When I woke up and saw the pretty trees I couldn't help be amazed! It is so pretty but also SO cold! But that doesn't occur to the kids! I caught Hailey and Paige running out to play with NO COATS on! Paige also was running outside barefoot the other day! HELLO it's not summer! It is not only me trying to EMBRACE winter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have lots of trees in your yard, so that makes it even more beautiful!!
Post a Comment