This morning Carter got out the cash register and informed Paige that she was to start "shopping" and handed her his play money. She would go in the other room and he would yell "Paige Elizabeth Quesenberry report to the cash register" with much authority in his voice. She would run in and then run out and he would call her again. I had to laugh because he would use her FULL name instead of just Paige. Then I hear them rummaging in the toy box and Carter yells "oh look a CREDIT CARD" (actually just a card from another game) and tells Paige OHHHHH use this--then you don't have to use your money! Like the credit card is sooooo coooool! Once again I had to laugh at that one! Then Paige starts to call "Hailey to the office" and Carter corrects her "no she is at school and it isn't the office it's to the CASH REGISTER!!!"It was so cute for the two of them to play so nicely for an hour-then the fighting began and mom had to take away all their "money"!!! I wish I could really use it!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Let's play shopping-training them early!!!
This morning Carter got out the cash register and informed Paige that she was to start "shopping" and handed her his play money. She would go in the other room and he would yell "Paige Elizabeth Quesenberry report to the cash register" with much authority in his voice. She would run in and then run out and he would call her again. I had to laugh because he would use her FULL name instead of just Paige. Then I hear them rummaging in the toy box and Carter yells "oh look a CREDIT CARD" (actually just a card from another game) and tells Paige OHHHHH use this--then you don't have to use your money! Like the credit card is sooooo coooool! Once again I had to laugh at that one! Then Paige starts to call "Hailey to the office" and Carter corrects her "no she is at school and it isn't the office it's to the CASH REGISTER!!!"It was so cute for the two of them to play so nicely for an hour-then the fighting began and mom had to take away all their "money"!!! I wish I could really use it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How could Paige be anything but charming? hee hee Give them a big hug from Auntie Malaine!
So CUTE!! I love it when they play nicely.
Post a Comment