Carter was feeling left out on the girls photo shoot this morning so I HAD to include my handsome little guy! With a later church time we had plenty of time to take photos! BUT that meant no Sunday afternoon NAP! Oh Well! Notice Paige and Sarah didn't want to QUIT being in photos!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Cute little Carter!
Carter was feeling left out on the girls photo shoot this morning so I HAD to include my handsome little guy! With a later church time we had plenty of time to take photos! BUT that meant no Sunday afternoon NAP! Oh Well! Notice Paige and Sarah didn't want to QUIT being in photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Uh yeah I don't know if you will ever see us at church again. This later time is even harder to get John to church. I know I can go alone but I just don't feel like a family sitting there without him. Maybe I would every once and while, When I am very brave.
Grayson is convinced Carter is trying to do his hair like him... He is such a trend setter and all!
Post a Comment