My darling friend Denise had this quote on her blog that I just really needed to read at this moment in my life. I don't think I have ever "just sat back and enjoyed the ride". So that is my goal for this year! I'm not going to try and be "BETTER" about anything-physical, spiritual, emotional, financial-ha! I'm just going to "ENJOY" being plain old ME this year! Sounds like less stress !!
Pres. Hinckley:
Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he's been robbed. The fact is most putts don't drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is like an old time rail journey.... delays, side tracks, smoke, dust, cinders, jolts, interspersed occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jana, I love your goal and love that quote. Happy New Year!
I need to put that quote on every wall in this house!!! Rob and I laughed at the mutual toleration.
That is such an awesome quote, in so many ways! I need it cross stitched on my pillow, so that I can read it every morning when I wake up!
That is great goal! In my eyes you are amazing and I don't think you need any improvement. You are a blessing to me. Thank you for being you!!!
Love Love Love It! What a fabulous New Years Resolution! Enjoy being "Wonderful" You!!!!!! I sure enjoy you Jana!
Post a Comment