Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Best Cake EVER!!! Well almost ever!

So I'm going to share the best cake recipe! The best part is you can memorize it -it is that easy! When I left to go to the spa yesterday I set everything out for my sister in law to help make my bday cake. They had been bugging me all morning so I thought I'll let Aunt Shawna do it with them. I thought I had prepared her well until when leaving the spa I remembered I had forgotten to tell her the MOST important ingredient! Yeah the cake was terrible and had to be thrown out! Hopefully I wont forget again! So here it is:

Cake mix-any flavor
pudding mix-vanilla small pkg * part I forgot!
2 eggs
2 cups milk

mix it all together-should look like pudding
Bake 350 until center doesn't move
takes a bit longer than normal cake because it is soooo moist

I use a bundt pan but have used normal pan and even made cupcakes with it too!
I like to justify that it is healtheir since there is no oil in it! So all the more to eat!

2 comments:

The Bargo Bunch said...

Seriously, this is THE BEST cake ever! I have tried yellow, chocolate, lemon and strawberry cake mixes. I also use vanilla, chocolate, butterscotch,lemon, cheesecake and strawberry pudding. I usually make cupcakes with it. They are devoured immediately! Thank you for this recipe, it's so much better than plain cake mix cake :)

rossandconnierockon! said...

This sounds so good! Now I wish I would have bought the BIG cupcake pans. Maybe I will give this a whirl--New Years Day dinner!? I still have a honey ham to bake . . .this would be the perfect finish (especially since it is simple enough for me!)