Mom reminded the kids that Santa REALLY needs a DIET COKE because he has such a LONG night! Getting presents to all those kids is A LOT of work! Who wants a warm glass of milk?! Plus he got some YUMMY earthquake dessert! Have you made any yet?! See below for the recipe! I'm SURE Santa enjoyed his little snack at our house!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Santa needs a DIET COKE!
Mom reminded the kids that Santa REALLY needs a DIET COKE because he has such a LONG night! Getting presents to all those kids is A LOT of work! Who wants a warm glass of milk?! Plus he got some YUMMY earthquake dessert! Have you made any yet?! See below for the recipe! I'm SURE Santa enjoyed his little snack at our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA! you are so funny!!! I am so glad you are getting good use out of that recipe.
Post a Comment