Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The snow blower that wouldn't blow!


After yanking the dang starter cord 59 times all that happened was my wrist started to hurt! While I swore at it as quietly as possible I tried again and again to start the dang thing and it wouldn't even budge! Then I tried praying for a miracle and it still wouldn't budge! I only had 30 min. before preschool so I admitted defeat and started shoveling! Oh how I HATE the snow shovel. I got to shovel even more of the driveway now that Bryan's sister needs a place to park her car. I finished with this thought--Why am I looking at buying a house in Lehi---I should be looking at buying a house in Arizona!!!!!

2 comments:

Reid Family said...

Please stop looking for a new house all together. We do not want you to move. I will come shovel your driveway if I have to.

Tiffany Robinson said...

Ok so maybe John needs to come use his little snow blower to pay you back for mowing our lawn in the summer. P.s that is a beautiful picture of the mountains.