I thoroughly enjoy and LOVE getting Christmas cards!!!!! I love to read all about what everyone is doing and catch up on all our friends and family that live soooooo far away! The family photos were sooooooo GREAT this year and such CUTE cards too! Thanks to all who sent me a CHRISTMAS CARD!!! I'm sure the mail lady is glad I won't be stalking her at the mail box everyday!!!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
My FAVORITE thing!
I thoroughly enjoy and LOVE getting Christmas cards!!!!! I love to read all about what everyone is doing and catch up on all our friends and family that live soooooo far away! The family photos were sooooooo GREAT this year and such CUTE cards too! Thanks to all who sent me a CHRISTMAS CARD!!! I'm sure the mail lady is glad I won't be stalking her at the mail box everyday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love getting cards also in the mail. I think we only get a few here and there throughout the year and so for Christmas we know we getting something for sure.
The more the HAPPIER.
Post a Comment