
We tried to take a before church picture that didn't happen so this is the after church picture when everyone wanted to get out of their clothes and eat dinner! BUT Mom sweetly (haha) told everyone to stand in front of the tree to get a photo of their Christmas outfits. Bryan was opposed to the girls dresses saying they looked too much like Santa BUT what does he know!? We hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
You all look beautiful, Jana! And I love the dresses. I think you should start wearing a Santa hat when you are out and about. Maybe you can recruit your hubby to become Santa -- he'd fit right in with the kiddos. LOL Have a Merry Christmas.
Tara
If Santa can only look so beautiful! I love the dresses and sweater :) Have a merry, merry, Christmas! Your temple pictures are beautiful . . . I will see if I can get some photos in Mesa and post those too!
very cute! All though it would look really really good if Bryan wore a Santa Hat! Ha! Merry Christmas.
Very Cute! Merry Christmas Quesenberrys...
Post a Comment