Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lots of Laundry!


Ok so who has time to worry about the economy when you have more pressing matters like folding all of this laundry! I just got it folded and put away yesterday (and was feeling quite triumphant) when Bryan brought another three loads downstairs for me to do this morning! I'm thinking moving the laundry room downstairs wasn't so great after all! Since the kids can only use my bathtub (upstairs) that is where their dirty clothes end up! Nothing is wrong with the bathtub downstairs in THEIR bathroom EXCEPT they never use it! They still run upstairs holding their pee and use the toilet upstairs!WHYYYYYYY!? I guess the mind of a child is a difficult one to understand!? Should I mention how many times Paige doesn't make it in time and then of course that provides more laundry for me to do! I don't want a cleaning lady ( well ok maybe I do) but more importantly I want a laundry lady!? I'm just thankful Bryan takes his shirts to the cleaners! Has anyone seen my iron!?

2 comments:

The Bargo Bunch said...

OK, how did you sneak into my family room? (and you didn't even say HI!)

Tiffany Robinson said...

Yes I think everyone feels like we need a laundry maid. Our problem is I have to have it done by monday morning so I can wear my uniform again...that's the only way I get it done.