I didn't think there could be wind like Spanish Fork BUT I was wrong! We finally set up the trampoline with the net that had been sitting in a box since Christmas! That night it was REALLY windy and sure enough the next morning the tramp had been blown into the fence! Luckily the fence was there to keep it from blowing down the back hill and destroying all in it's path!! The net was bent beyond repair so luckily Bryan had a client that owed him and came and dug the hole for the tramp!! So it shouldn't blow away and if the kids fall off it hopefully they won't be hurt!!! BUT now Carter likes to climb under it and get covered in dirt !!!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Hello Highland Wind!!
I didn't think there could be wind like Spanish Fork BUT I was wrong! We finally set up the trampoline with the net that had been sitting in a box since Christmas! That night it was REALLY windy and sure enough the next morning the tramp had been blown into the fence! Luckily the fence was there to keep it from blowing down the back hill and destroying all in it's path!! The net was bent beyond repair so luckily Bryan had a client that owed him and came and dug the hole for the tramp!! So it shouldn't blow away and if the kids fall off it hopefully they won't be hurt!!! BUT now Carter likes to climb under it and get covered in dirt !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope the kids are loving the huge house. I hear Jen and Elizabeth are coming up on tues. Wish I could be there, I work that day. So another day.... I miss you, I miss your kids to.
I hope your kids are having a great time out playing.
so I would love to bring you a little house warming present... give me a call so I can swing it by, lots of love
Travis asked I go private with the family blog.. call me with your e-mail so I can add you :0)
Post a Comment