My cute little niece Becca LOVES the Jonas Brothers so we HAD to go to STADIUM OF FIRE!!! My idea of cheap seats lost out to my sister who had us 11 rows from the stage! I don't know if my hearing is back to normal yet! It was SOOO fun to watch the girls and remember back to when I was their age and loved Duran Duran! They loved every minute of it and we actually enjoyed it too! They are pretty good and cute! ha! My only complaint was the fireworks were so close we had ashes falling on us! Ashes in my eye--- that darn ash eye! What a fun memory with the girls!!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
WE love the JONAS Brothers!
My cute little niece Becca LOVES the Jonas Brothers so we HAD to go to STADIUM OF FIRE!!! My idea of cheap seats lost out to my sister who had us 11 rows from the stage! I don't know if my hearing is back to normal yet! It was SOOO fun to watch the girls and remember back to when I was their age and loved Duran Duran! They loved every minute of it and we actually enjoyed it too! They are pretty good and cute! ha! My only complaint was the fireworks were so close we had ashes falling on us! Ashes in my eye--- that darn ash eye! What a fun memory with the girls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sarah is growing up SOOOOO fast! Hard to believe. Hope you guys are doing well.
Take care.
Tara
oh WOW!! you guys had really good seats. How lucky!! I miss you...I hope you are getting your house just exactly how you pictured it, perfect.
oh my goodness.. isn't she too young to be into boys!!!! what is this world comming to!?
Post a Comment