We had a great time at ChuckECheese although mom had planned on taking her for a fashion show, painted nails, and cupcakes at Primrose Retreat!!!! Why she chose ChuckECheese over that I don't know! ha! I can't believe she is now seven! wow! Don't you just love the bright pink dance outfit she chose to wear on her big day! She even insisted on make up too! Isn't that so Hailey!!! We love you Hailey and wish you a VERY happy birthday!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Happy Birthday Hailey!!!
We had a great time at ChuckECheese although mom had planned on taking her for a fashion show, painted nails, and cupcakes at Primrose Retreat!!!! Why she chose ChuckECheese over that I don't know! ha! I can't believe she is now seven! wow! Don't you just love the bright pink dance outfit she chose to wear on her big day! She even insisted on make up too! Isn't that so Hailey!!! We love you Hailey and wish you a VERY happy birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I see a piece missing from the cake...did Bryan get to it?
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Hailey!!! Hope you had a great day! :)
Hey girl! I need your new address -- especially since you moved up my way. You're in PG or AF?
"Fiddlefish" is me -- Tara Brown, BTW. http://www.fiddledeetee.blogspot.com
Post a Comment