Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarah!!







We went to Lagoon-first timers-and had a great time!! Well I got sick after the first two rides so sat the rest out but did enjoy the lazy river!!! Sarah and Cassidy enjoyed as many rides as they could BUT the last ride did Sarah in! She loved it so much she went twice back to back and then was crying and wanted to go home so we did! Sad way to end the day with her throwing up!! I hope she will still look back fondly on the fun we had before that! She melted my heart when she would grab my hand and hold it as we walked around! I thought to myself it won't be too much longer and she will be too old to do that! It won't be cool to hang out with your mom soon enough! Sarah is such a helpful and VERY protective older sister! She is my snuggle buddy and HGTV watcher! I cherish so many wonderful moments with her and today was one of them-even if she did get sick!

2 comments:

Fuku_chan said...

sorry to hear your daughter got sick too. I always get sick when I go to Lagoon for some reasons... I used to be able ride a roller coaster,but I guess I am too old for that.

natalie a said...

looks like a memorable day! so fun, we miss her in Activity days... she's a keeper :)