I got this table at a garage sale and decided to paint it pink and put it in Sarah's bedroom.....her room is in pink and brown.....so I decided to distress is a bit too. Didn't turn out as well as I had planned BUT it looks ok in the corner next to her bed! Just don't look too close!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Latest project!
I got this table at a garage sale and decided to paint it pink and put it in Sarah's bedroom.....her room is in pink and brown.....so I decided to distress is a bit too. Didn't turn out as well as I had planned BUT it looks ok in the corner next to her bed! Just don't look too close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You stay way too busy!! I can't keep up. Super cute I hope Sarah loves it.
Post a Comment