Monday, August 24, 2009

Who Knew!?






Who knew IKEA was so fun on a Monday night! We decided to try it for dinner and then were going to let the kids play in the play area and call it a fun family night activity! We were surprised to see a lady face painting and making balloon animals! Wow did family night get a LOT better! Two White Tigers Madison & Olivia, Madame Butterfly Paige, Spider Man Carter, Princess Hailey, and Vampire Sarah! Food not so good but the entertainment was priceless!

2 comments:

The Bargo Bunch said...

WOW! A new tradition! I wonder if they do that here at our IKEA...? I love the pics! I am glad you guys are having so much fun with out us :( We miss you. Becca is really missing you guys a lot!

natalie a said...

yes, but the real question... did you get anything great? ha ha .. speaking of shopping we need to do a tai pan run... christmas is around the corner... :)