Thursday, August 13, 2009

I LOVE ksl....


You all know I'm cheap so I LOVE finding great deals! Bryan wanted a nightstand that was tall so he could see the alarm clock--$80 and was already painted black! I just had to switch the nobs! Now he has tons of drawers for all of his books he's reading at once! Then came the "perfect" reading chair for him....$120 for a black leather chair with an ottoman! His pick even! I wasn't too sure about the size but he assures me it is perfect for his arms to rest while he reads! ugggggh! SO there you have it.....get shopping on ksl classifieds.....even if you don't really need anything I'm sure you will find something! ha!

4 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

You always find the best deals! It looks great in the bedroom.

The Bargo Bunch said...

I love it! It would go great with the camp chairs in my family room! Can you come find me some deals???

Sami said...

I love the chair and the "nightstand!" What a great deal! I want to come up and visit you and go shopping! :)

elizabeth scott said...

Thanks for helping me become a KSL shopper Jana! You have such great ideas!