Since Sarah is now turning into a "young lady" I thought it was time for "the Talk"!
We had a date at Chili's and then went over to Barnes & Noble for "the book"! It is called "Where did I come from"? and was in the children's section....nice cartoon drawings and all!!! Great book and only $10!! I would highly recommend it! What a memory this will be and to think I get to do this three more times!
5 comments:
Good Job!! You always have the best ways to explain the hard stuff.
Becca just asked "what's the talk about"... thanks sissy :)
hunn. guess some day I have to do it.
Yes, we've been through this twice already. But you're supposed to do it "together"! Where was Brian?
Wow I missed this post! Looks like a memorable night. (;
How did you like the book by Linda and Richard Eyre? It really helped me figure out what questions to ask and how to present the facts.
Post a Comment