Sarah was invited to her new friend's birthday party where they were to get a "rock star" makeover and go see the movie band slam..... I thought how will they make my little Sarah into a "rock star"?? Wow was I surprised when she returned home!! This mom really went all out with hair extensions and makeup!! How cute!! Sarah enjoyed having long hair for the afternoon!! But she has enjoyed playing with her new American girl doll more.....I'm glad she isn't in a hurry to grow up!!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
I wanna be a rOcK sTaR!!
Sarah was invited to her new friend's birthday party where they were to get a "rock star" makeover and go see the movie band slam..... I thought how will they make my little Sarah into a "rock star"?? Wow was I surprised when she returned home!! This mom really went all out with hair extensions and makeup!! How cute!! Sarah enjoyed having long hair for the afternoon!! But she has enjoyed playing with her new American girl doll more.....I'm glad she isn't in a hurry to grow up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment