Just when I think nothing else can go wrong.....it does! The $35 bathroom cabinet I scored on clearance at IKEA is now going to cost me $200 in repairs!! Bryan can't tell a pipe from a stud in the wall! Can we say stud finder!? Three screw holes let out quite a bit of water!! AND it only took two weeks to figure out where the water was coming from!! So I will now be going to call a plumber and drywall guy! Never a dull moment around here! But wasn't the cabinet so cute! Dang it!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
A very BIG ooooops!!!
Just when I think nothing else can go wrong.....it does! The $35 bathroom cabinet I scored on clearance at IKEA is now going to cost me $200 in repairs!! Bryan can't tell a pipe from a stud in the wall! Can we say stud finder!? Three screw holes let out quite a bit of water!! AND it only took two weeks to figure out where the water was coming from!! So I will now be going to call a plumber and drywall guy! Never a dull moment around here! But wasn't the cabinet so cute! Dang it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I bought one of those too... maybe their jinxed... how did Bryan take the news about the plumber and drywaller? :)
oops... they're jinxed... you know how that stuff bugs me :)
I am so sorry for the mess. The cabinet was darling though.
oh I am so sorry! AHHH! Too much fun at your house.....How is Paige doing without all the kids around?
Post a Comment