Sunday, August 30, 2009

Still love KSL!


I have been looking for a new ottoman for the family room! I just didn't really like the coffee table and it was getting pretty scratched up. So I have been searching high and low for one that would work with my existing set and finally found one last night!Hurray!!! It is a perfect match and I talked the gal down to $65 bucks! I had to laugh when I drove up to the house and it was the same gal I bought the chair from for our bedroom!!! What are the odds?? The kids enjoy something soft to lay on now! FUN!

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

oh yeah!! now Paige has some place softer to Jump on.

Reid Family said...

I can not believe the deals you find. I get on KSL and can find nothing. I need you to find me a cute computer hutch!