A lovely funeral for my dear Grandma Cole. It was so nice to see so much family I hadn't seen in years. I am so glad she is able to be with her family in Heaven and no longer lingers at the care home. My mom did a beautiful job putting all the special touches into the service along with the help of Carol Ann who filled the void of my mom's sister who was unable to be there. I am now trying to convince my parents into a nice plot here in Utah and not to be burried in Kingman!! Hope they live to be in their 90's too!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Grandma's Funeral
A lovely funeral for my dear Grandma Cole. It was so nice to see so much family I hadn't seen in years. I am so glad she is able to be with her family in Heaven and no longer lingers at the care home. My mom did a beautiful job putting all the special touches into the service along with the help of Carol Ann who filled the void of my mom's sister who was unable to be there. I am now trying to convince my parents into a nice plot here in Utah and not to be burried in Kingman!! Hope they live to be in their 90's too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No picture of your dress?
Oh I ended up wearing an outfit I already had and thanks to the weight gain and bloated tummy I looked rather CHUBBY! So no pic!
It was a such a beautiful service honoring a special Grandmother... Becca told me "Grandma Cole was smiling, I've never seen her look happier" I know Grandma is at peace.
Post a Comment