The big day FINALLY arrived and Hailey was able to go The Lion House for her 9th birthday!! She has been waiting FOREVER for this fun party! They play pioneer games, have a fun lunch, cake and ice cream, and pull taffy. Plus she couldn't wait to open her presents! She kept asking me if it was time to open her presents all during the party. Patience is so hard for her! She picked out the doll with the blonde hair and blue eyes and loved getting a princess crown too! It was a fun four hour party and I think all the girls had a nice time and now I am going to bed EARLY!!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
hAiLeYs bIrThDaY.....
The big day FINALLY arrived and Hailey was able to go The Lion House for her 9th birthday!! She has been waiting FOREVER for this fun party! They play pioneer games, have a fun lunch, cake and ice cream, and pull taffy. Plus she couldn't wait to open her presents! She kept asking me if it was time to open her presents all during the party. Patience is so hard for her! She picked out the doll with the blonde hair and blue eyes and loved getting a princess crown too! It was a fun four hour party and I think all the girls had a nice time and now I am going to bed EARLY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a neat idea! Happy Birthday :)
Post a Comment