This year I remembered!!! Ok so last year was crazy for some reason because I forgot Bryan's birthday! Yes how does a wife forget that!!!! Uggggggh-how embarassing! We were driving down to Kingman for Easter and he says to me " I wasn't going to say anything about you forgetting my birthday BUT I don't want you to be embarassed when my mom brings out the cake and ice cream"!!! Yeah how horrible was that!!! SO this year I was NOT going to forget! Paige, Carter, and I even took him balloons and his favorite treats to work on Friday- well I DID forget the camera-thus no photo! And his cake is baking while I blog and tomorrow he gets his favorite sweet potatoes so I'm doing my best! I have the sweetest, most helpful, kind, appreciative, supportive, and wonderful husband in the world! Sorry ladies but he really is the BEST husband out there! Happy Birthday to my BEST BRY BRY!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Happy Birthday Bry Bry!!!!
This year I remembered!!! Ok so last year was crazy for some reason because I forgot Bryan's birthday! Yes how does a wife forget that!!!! Uggggggh-how embarassing! We were driving down to Kingman for Easter and he says to me " I wasn't going to say anything about you forgetting my birthday BUT I don't want you to be embarassed when my mom brings out the cake and ice cream"!!! Yeah how horrible was that!!! SO this year I was NOT going to forget! Paige, Carter, and I even took him balloons and his favorite treats to work on Friday- well I DID forget the camera-thus no photo! And his cake is baking while I blog and tomorrow he gets his favorite sweet potatoes so I'm doing my best! I have the sweetest, most helpful, kind, appreciative, supportive, and wonderful husband in the world! Sorry ladies but he really is the BEST husband out there! Happy Birthday to my BEST BRY BRY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment