Saturday while at Thanksgiving Point Hailey was chomping on a Tootsie Roll when she ran over to me with her mouth full of blood! I was trying to figure out what the problem was when she pointed out her loose tooth was the cause of all the blood. We ran to the bathroom and I had her spit out the Tottsie Roll. The tooth must have been with it because after rinsing her mouth out the tooth was gone! Oh she was NOT happy about that!! What are we going to do about the tooth fairy????? So I wrote a nice letter to the tooth fairy and sure enough she still came through with leaving Hailey her dollar!!! Watch out Dollar Store here we come!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Tooth Fairy Drama
Saturday while at Thanksgiving Point Hailey was chomping on a Tootsie Roll when she ran over to me with her mouth full of blood! I was trying to figure out what the problem was when she pointed out her loose tooth was the cause of all the blood. We ran to the bathroom and I had her spit out the Tottsie Roll. The tooth must have been with it because after rinsing her mouth out the tooth was gone! Oh she was NOT happy about that!! What are we going to do about the tooth fairy????? So I wrote a nice letter to the tooth fairy and sure enough she still came through with leaving Hailey her dollar!!! Watch out Dollar Store here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tell her not to spend it all in one place!
They never want to save their $$$ they just want to spend spend spend.
Post a Comment