Friday, April 17, 2009

HURRAY FOR DISNEYLAND!!!!

















We stood in line from morning until night but had a FUN time doing it!!!! Actually it wasn't horribly crowded for Spring Break so the lines weren't ever more than 30 min.- the fast pass helped!!! Grandma Mim braved the trip and LOVED her electric scooter---although it could be a dangerous weapon---in the crowds! The kids were spoiled being in two double strollers as Bryan and I got our work out!!!! THREE days of sunshine and SMILES!!! Carter got to fight Darth Vader, Sarah got to ride Space Mountain, Paige got to see the Princess Castle, and poor Hailey hated just about EVERYTHING!!!! I forgot to post the picture of her plugging her ears-it was all SO LOUD!! HA! We were glad to miss the snow here and even got a little sunburned there!

4 comments:

natalie a said...

yay for disney fun!!!! you guys are so brave how was that with small children? Welcome home!

elizabeth scott said...

Love all the matching outfits!!! Brian MUST LOVE YOU to be yellow for a day with everyone. Fun memories!~
(: (: (:

Garrett loved the Jedi pictures of Carter!

Tiffany Robinson said...

how fun!! I like all the matching shirts... easier to find each other and stick together.

Fuku_chan said...

Great pictures and looks so much fun. I have not been Disney a couple of years now. This is awsome!!!