


We had a chance to go visit Grandma Earlene at the old folks home. While we visited and watched Terminator on the big screen t.v. grandma had no idea who we were. But she did like my shirt and my wedding rings. Malaine took the opportunity to teach her a very cool fist bump! It was fun to laugh at all the old Grandma memories of her making us take 100's of vitamins! It was nice.....but a little sad too! My Grandma Ann also came down in the motor home! Poor thing has dentures that don't fit so she is just happy being a gummer! I hope I can keep my teeth! Not sure I look forward to age 91.....
2 comments:
Love those grammies,and gotta love these photos! I like the one I took of yours and Grandma Cole's hands... I don't think you can tell Grandma Ann is toothless??? shhhhhh! :) Who knew we could have so much fun at the rest home, all while the Governator was terminating behind her!
Wait... yes, she is holding a banana! which we politely declined many times :)
Post a Comment