Wow you always try to pack in as much as you can. so busy! I haven't seen the pancake maker either..that looks so yummy. Congrats to Carter and poor Sarah. Miss you!
I'm really enjoying this stage of my life! No more diapers, bottles, or sleepless nights! Instead I get to run the kids to school, dance,soccer,piano, etc., make the occasional dinner, and worry about homework getting done!
Whatever the stage of my life it has been a pretty fun one! Especially when you can look back and LAUGH! I love my fabulous husband and crazy kids! Most of all I love all the ADVENTURES they provide for me to experience! Isn't that what life is ALL about! Enjoy experiencing a few with me here on my blog!
1 comment:
Wow you always try to pack in as much as you can. so busy! I haven't seen the pancake maker either..that looks so yummy.
Congrats to Carter and poor Sarah.
Miss you!
Post a Comment