So my neighbor shared with me this wonderful chicken broth and how to make the home made egg noodles-soooooo yum! Since Sarah needed something soft to eat and was tired of the same old stuff I thought she could at least enjoy the noodles! She and Paige LOVED making the noodles and did a great job! First time I saw a smile on her face since having her tonsils out! I even made it again today since it is snowing in April!! I never understood what the big deal was about home made noodles but they really are so Yummy!!!
Friday, April 29, 2011
Just What the Dr. Ordered!
So my neighbor shared with me this wonderful chicken broth and how to make the home made egg noodles-soooooo yum! Since Sarah needed something soft to eat and was tired of the same old stuff I thought she could at least enjoy the noodles! She and Paige LOVED making the noodles and did a great job! First time I saw a smile on her face since having her tonsils out! I even made it again today since it is snowing in April!! I never understood what the big deal was about home made noodles but they really are so Yummy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a GREAT mom!! Looks like she is feeling better.
Post a Comment