Monday, October 17, 2011

Antigua......part five






Bryan found the great hat with the dreads right off the boat in one of the little flea markets they have at every port...I told him he had to get it for his Halloween costume this year! We planned an excursion for this port so we were whisked to the other side of the island for an hour of kayaking...no water proof camera so no photos dang it!!! Then we took a boat ride around several beautiful areas of the island and stopped to go snorkeling....I was terrified! I had never gone before and boy was I glad to see the waist floats! We had a great time and it was easier than I thought! So yes I was glad Bryan made me go!

3 comments:

The Bargo Bunch said...

That water is so clear, I can't imagine snorkeling in that! Absolutely spectacular!

elizabeth scott said...

WHAT A LIFE????? I am so going on the next cruise with you!

Tiffany Robinson said...

I want to go on the next one!! Maybe we should do just a GIRL one. CHEAPER.