Another fabulous dinner and this time we had Escargo(sp?) snails in butter! We have enjoyed the fun appetizers--alligator, shark, snails, and frog legs! I also discovered you can order a banana split even though it's not on the adult menu--thanks Ali!! The soda card was pricey and they would only give you half a can at a time--except our waiter at dinner finally gave us a whole can--sure can't imagine going 8 days without diet coke!!
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Second Formal Night and snails.......part seven
Another fabulous dinner and this time we had Escargo(sp?) snails in butter! We have enjoyed the fun appetizers--alligator, shark, snails, and frog legs! I also discovered you can order a banana split even though it's not on the adult menu--thanks Ali!! The soda card was pricey and they would only give you half a can at a time--except our waiter at dinner finally gave us a whole can--sure can't imagine going 8 days without diet coke!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am in shock that you put that green snail in your mouth! Along with alligator, shark, and frog legs! Now you need to try rattlesnake... you are from AZ! Gorgous pics too! I think the one of you and Bry needs to be on another Christmas card! haha
Love that you tried NEW foods.
Post a Comment