Monday, October 17, 2011

Formal Night & celebrating my bday early....part three







We decided for mine and Bryan's big 40 bdays coming up along with our 15 year anniversary we would go on this cruise. BUT I guess when I booked it I mentioned to the gal it was for my bday so they surprised me with cake and singing....poor Bryan got left out...not to bad for him since it was diet banana cake...yuck! We had fun getting all dressed up and having these fancy dinners. Bryan has our alligator appetizer we all tried and Ali had this amazing strawberry soup! Oh the things they feed you on a cruise!

3 comments:

The Bargo Bunch said...

Strawberry soup? really? looking that up on pinterest now! YUM! Love the pics, you look so beautiful, your hair is stunning!

elizabeth scott said...

Love the picture of the two of you on the deck with the wind in your hair. Can't wait to celebrate the big 40 with you!!!

Tiffany Robinson said...

How fun!! I Love getting all dressed up. Was is like your senior PROM...hee hee. (senior get it j/k your really not that old) :)