Sunday, October 2, 2011

Countdown to our Cruise.......



I am getting soooooooo excited!!!! and a little stressed....hope the kids will survive 10 days without us....hope grandma and grandpa can make it their 5 days and aunt shawna and grandma mim will enjoy their five days.....wow that is a lot of days!!! I am feeling anxious but excited too! Packing swim suits and shorts makes me a bit depressed....hope the fake tan can camo my chubbiness!! ugggggh! But boy do I need a BREAK!! especially before the HOLIDAYS!! Bryan and I will sip our diet cokes out on deck and toast to our 15 year anniversary and the big 4-0 bdays that are looming. We will take naps and walk on the deck hand in hand....love the peace and quiet...be brave and go snorkeling, kayaking, hiking, segway, oh and enjoy the food!! So until then I'm off to finish packing and planning....:)

No comments: