I've decided to break the cruise up into a couple of posts since I have 229 photos to choose from! We had a lame red eye flight from Salt Lake to Atlanta then on to Fort Lauderdale but for some reason we were all awake enough after getting the rental car and eating at IHOP we decided to go explore instead of head to the hotel for a nap. So this was our first day in Florida...such a fun day shopping, enjoying the beach, and Rob and Ali took us to a fun Restaraunt that is all about Forest Gump...guess I need to see the movie now! We had a sweet hotel room too! It really pays to have an amazing friend like Ali who finds all the great deals!!
Monday, October 17, 2011
Fun in Florida.....part one
I've decided to break the cruise up into a couple of posts since I have 229 photos to choose from! We had a lame red eye flight from Salt Lake to Atlanta then on to Fort Lauderdale but for some reason we were all awake enough after getting the rental car and eating at IHOP we decided to go explore instead of head to the hotel for a nap. So this was our first day in Florida...such a fun day shopping, enjoying the beach, and Rob and Ali took us to a fun Restaraunt that is all about Forest Gump...guess I need to see the movie now! We had a sweet hotel room too! It really pays to have an amazing friend like Ali who finds all the great deals!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The toenails of two cute gals ready to take on the Caribbean! Watch out, these canasta playing Utahns are ready to PaRtY!!! Ok, I give up, I thought I had already seen all the fabulous pictures of you two! NOPE. Love the one on the BEACH A LOT!!! I want to make that my screen saver! Love the smiles!
Post a Comment